TBI Health was founded in New Zealand with a simple idea –to help people with pain, illness, or injury.
We are an award-winning company who has helped those with injury and illness reach their full potential across 35 clinics, community-based services and vocational services nationwide.
We are affiliated with Southern Cross Healthcare and have strong links with ACC, private insurers and many other organisations throughout New Zealand.
TBI Health is an employer of choice for allied health professionals as we offer a diverse and inclusive culture, comprehensive training, great salary and benefits, and support you with your career goals.
We are accredited by Immigration NZ which makes applying for a work visa an easy and hassle-free process.
What we offer
- Settlement support upon arrival in NZ
- Fully subsidised personal health insurance
- Discounted health insurance for immediate family members
- Subsidised employee assistance programme
- Paid leave on your work anniversary every year
- Comprehensive onboarding programme
- Annual financial contribution to attend courses
- Great internal training to support continual growth and development of our employees
- A supportive CEO and management team with strong allied health background
- Annual recognition initiatives to celebrate our staff
We are looking to hear from allied health professionals who:
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience (preferred)
- Are motivated and driven to succeed
- Have strong personal values which align with our core values
- Enjoy working with a multidisciplinary team
- Are able to obtain registration with the relevant NZ professional body