Tuesday 7 September 2021
Covid-19 Alert Levels 2 & 4
As of Wednesday 8th September, our clinics and services outside of the Auckland region are able to see you face-to-face. If you have an appointment this week, we will be in touch to confirm. If you are feeling unwell or are continuing to isolate yourself, we can see you via Telehealth if you would prefer.
We are taking some extra precautions to keep everyone safe:
- Covid-19 QR Tracer posters are available at all clinics. Please make sure you, and any people over the age of 12 with you, sign in. If you don’t have access to a mobile phone or prefer pen and paper, we will have tracking sheets available for you.
- Our staff in the clinics and out in the community will be wearing face masks during your appointment. We would appreciate it if you could too!
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning within our clinics and in between clients.
Auckland Region: Alert Level 4
For clients that are within the Auckland region, our team are still available via Telehealth to help you on your rehab journey.
There is no surcharge for these Telehealth consults if your injury is covered by ACC. If you are paying privately, we offer a 50% discount on normal charges during Alert Levels 3 and 4.
Working from Home?
Our Well at Work team can help support you working remotely from home through workstation assessments, set up advice and exercises.
TBI Health Telehealth allows you to access Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and other specialist services remotely. This could be at home, at work, or any other place that suits you. Support is provided via Telehealth video consultations through your computer, phone, or tablet. You receive the same excellent service from a qualified healthcare professional as you would in a face to face consultation.
How to make a Telehealth appointment in 3 easy steps
1. Visit our online booking platform and click on your closest clinic location.
2. Choose a health professional from the list and select an appointment time.
3. Follow the prompts to log in or sign up for an account to book your appointment.
Note: If you are unable to find a convenient date/time, please email us at email@example.com and our team will contact you as soon as possible to set up an appointment.
How can we help you via Telehealth?
One of our health professionals will be able to talk through your situation and (if needed) send you customised exercises, videos and information to support you in your recovery. Learn more about Telehealth here.
Home and workplace visits
To request someone come to your home or workplace, please click here to contact our Rehab at Home or Well at Work Service.
Thank you, the TBI Health Team