Monday 24 January 2022
COVID-19 Protection Framework
All of our services (clinics, workplace and community) are open and are able to see you face-to-face under the COVID-19 Protection Framework, also known as the traffic light system.
If you are feeling unwell or if you prefer a virtual appointment to support your recovery, we can see you via Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth services remote support.
What to expect from us
We are taking some extra precautions to keep our clinics and services operating safely:
- All our staff will be wearing face masks and we request that you do as well
- You may be asked a few more questions than normal when making your appointment – this is to ensure we can screen appropriately to keep everyone safe
- Our clinic waiting rooms will be more spacious than usual to allow for physical distancing
- You may be offered the option of a face-to-face consultation or a virtual consultation
- How we manage our visitors (and clients’ support people) may change depending on which level of the protection framework the region is in. Whānau, visitors and support people are welcome, but they may need to provide evidence of their vaccination status
Home and workplace visits
To request someone to come to your home or workplace, please click here to contact our Rehab at Home or Well at Work Services.
Working from home?
Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth services virtual appointments
TBI Health Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth services allows you to access Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Dietitian, Speech-Language Therapist, Social Worker and other specialist services remotely. This could be at home, at work, or any other place that suits you. Support is provided via Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth services video consultations through your computer, phone, or tablet. You receive the same excellent service from a qualified healthcare professional as you would in a face to face consultation.
How to make a Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth service appointment in 3 easy steps
1. Visit our online booking platform and click on your closest clinic location.
2. Choose a health professional from the list and select an appointment time.
3. Follow the prompts to log in or sign up for an account to book your appointment.
Note: If you are unable to find a convenient date/time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will contact you as soon as possible to set up an appointment.
How can we help you via Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth services?
One of our health professionals will be able to talk through your situation and (if needed) send you customised exercises, videos and information to support you in your recovery. Learn more about Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth services here.
Thank you, the TBI Health Team