TBI Health’s concussion service provides individualised assessment and rehabilitation to support your clients with mild to moderate traumatic brain injuries/concussion.
Our Concussion services include:
- Assessing and accurately diagnosing clients
- Determining whether the concussion service is appropriate for clients’ needs, and suggesting alternative options if appropriate
- Developing a customised rehabilitation plan with support from our interdisciplinary team of health professionals
- Providing education and progressing clients’ rehabilitation to ensure that they achieve an optimal result in the shortest possible timeframe
- Key working – liaising between all stakeholders and keeping you updated every step of the way
- Identifying actual and potential barriers to success and taking steps to overcome these as quickly as possible
An Interdisciplinary team approach
Our concussion clinical team includes Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Medical Specialists, Clinical and Neuro Psychologists, Optometrists, Speech Language Therapists, Dietitians, Social Workers, Counsellors and Nurses.
Why Choose TBI Health?
- We are a values-based, New Zealand-owned rehabilitation supplier working in a joint venture with a trusted and well-respected partner – Southern Cross Healthcare
- We have been providing contracted rehabilitation services for over 20 years and have an excellent understanding of the needs of both referrers and clients
- We have a large national team of well trained, experienced rehabilitation professionals who have a diverse range of skills and knowledge
- We pride ourselves on great communication with all stakeholders, efficiency and producing high quality reports.