See a qualified health professional at a time and place that works for you
TBI Health Clinic in the Cloud Telehealth service allows you to access the following services with a qualified healthcare professional through your computer, phone or tablet:
Appointments take place at your home, workplace, or anywhere else that suits. You receive the same excellent service from a qualified healthcare professional as you would in an in-person consultation, but don’t need to worry about travel, parking, or time away from the things you love.
Support is provided via a Telehealth video consultation.
To make a booking
You can make a Clinic in the Cloud booking online or by calling our team:
How it works
- You book an appointment by phone, email, or the online booking form.
- We email you a consent form to complete prior to the assessment, relevant information, and a link for the consultation.
- If you are going to use your phone or tablet, download the Teams app (through the App Store or Google Play).
- At the time of the consultation, you click on the link and enter the access code provided and you will be connected with your healthcare professional for the appointment.
- After the initial assessment, if we decide further investigation is required in person, then we will discuss your options with you.
What you need to know
- All our providers are New Zealand registered Healthcare Professionals.
- We use a secure platform for all Clinic in the Cloud Telehealth service consultations.
- You will need a private ‘safe’ place, free of interruptions, ideally at home or in a private office space.
- You will need a device with a camera, speakers, microphone and good internet connection.
- You are welcome to have a support person with you – please make the clinician aware if this is the case.
- These appointments need to be limited to a set amount of time as there will be other patients waiting after you.
- We request you respect the clinician’s right to privacy and do not record the consultation.