See a qualified health professional at a time and place that works for you
TBI Health Clinic in the Cloud Telehealth service allows you to access Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and other specialist services remotely. This could be at home, at work, or any other place that suits you. Support is provided via Telehealth video consultations through your computer, phone, or tablet. You receive the same excellent service from a qualified healthcare professional as you would in a face-to-face consultation, but don’t need to worry about travel, parking, or time away from the things you love.
How it works
- You book an appointment by phone, email, or the online booking form.
- We email you a consent form to complete prior to the assessment, relevant information, and a link for the consultation.
- If you are going to use your computer, ensure you have Google Chrome, and if you are going to use your phone or tablet, download the Jitsi Meet and Google Chrome Apps (through the App Store or Google Play).
- At the time of the consultation you click on the link and enter the access code provided and you will be connected with your healthcare professional for the appointment.
- If after the initial assessment we decide further investigation is required in person, then we will discuss your options with you.
What you need to know
- All our providers are New Zealand registered Healthcare Professionals.
- We use a secure platform for all of our Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth service consultations.
- You will need a private ‘safe’ place, free of interruptions, ideally at home or in a private office space.
- You will need a device with a camera, speakers, microphone and good internet connection.
- You are welcome to have a support person with you – please make the clinician aware if this is the case.
- These appointments need to be limited to a set amount of time as there will be other patients waiting after you.
- We request you respect the clinician’s right to privacy and do not record the consultation.