Dietitians at TBI Health recognise that well-being is more than what we see on the outside. Our health and how we feel is also affected by what we put into our bodies. Knowing which foods to choose can be confusing as there is so much conflicting information about nutrition. Dietitians focus on the facts and translate the science of nutrition for you. With a focus on your goals, we will work with you to design practical, tailored information about food and how you can make this part of every day.
Dietitians can help you:
- Be the best weight for your health
- Choose healthy vegetarian and vegan meal patterns
- Choose the best foods for medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, coeliac disease, and kidney disease
- Adapt to the symptoms of long term conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, stroke and COPD
- Manage gut and digestive issues
- Navigate food allergies or intolerances
How to make an appointment
An appointment with a Dietitian can be made through a video or phone consultation with our national Clinic in the Cloud – Telehealth services.