TBI Health’s Pelvic Health Physiotherapy service provides assessment, diagnosis and rehabilitation for pelvic floor dysfunction and bladder incontinence. The service is currently available at TBI Health Kapiti and Masterton clinics. Our Pelvic Health physiotherapists have experience in treating a wide range of urinary and incontinence disorders in women at all life stages.
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy can help you with:
- Pelvic floor muscle strength retraining
- Bladder diary support
- Advice and education around symptom management
- Pregnancy belts and tubigrip support
- Post-natal support and guidance on returning to hobbies and sports
- Individual rehabilitation programmes
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy can improve your daily function and comfort by providing you with education, treatment and rehabilitation at whatever stage you are at in life. We can support you during pregnancy, following childbirth, and if you suffer from chronic back pain or weakening of the pelvic floor due to ageing.
Our team works closely with psychologists, pharmacists, dieticians and various other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure the most optimal outcomes for our clients.
Common conditions we treat in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
- Bladder incontinence – stress, urgency, frequency
- Pain in pregnancy and postnatal care – pelvic girdle, pubic symphysis and back pain
- Diastasis rectus abdominus
- Prolapse – Cystocele or Rectocele
To make a booking
Please click on the below button to call our Freephone number.
TBI Health Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Service locations are listed below.
- TBI Health Ellerslie – (09) 525 6340
- TBI Health Henderson – (09) 979 1165
- TBI Health Hokitika – (03) 222 5045
- TBI Health Kapiti – (04) 902 6017
- TBI Health Masterton – (06) 222 4100
- TBI Health Ormiston – (09) 222 0321
- TBI Health Papatoetoe – (09) 222 0321
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Contact Form
How to make an appointment
To book an appointment with one of our Pelvic Health Physiotherapist, simply give us a call:
TBI Health’s Pelvic Health Physiotherapy service is currently available in the following locations:
When making a booking, please let our team know that you would like an assessment with one of our Pelvic Health Physiotherapy team.