TBI Health’s Concussion service provides assessment and rehabilitation to support people that have had a mild to moderate traumatic brain injury/concussion. This service is available at a limited number of TBI Health locations.
Our Concussion service can help you by
- Assessing and accurately diagnosing your condition.
- Developing a customised rehabilitation plan with support from a team of health professionals.
- Progressing your rehabilitation to ensure you achieve an optimal result.
To make a booking
Please click on the below button to call our Freephone number.
Access to a range of specialists
Our large clinical team includes Physiotherapists, Medical Specialists, Nurse Specialist, Clinical and Neuro Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants. We will work with you to customise a solution to meet your needs.
A national network of clinics
TBI Health has a national network of clinics with professional consulting rooms and on-site gym facilities. We also have the flexibility to meet your needs and offer our concussion service in the community or within your home.
How to make an appointment
As an ACC registered provider, if your concussion is a result of an injury, we can lodge your claim and provide immediate treatment. We also welcome all GP and specialist referrals.
TBI Health’s Concussion service is currently available in the following locations:
- TBI Health Wellington CBD – (04) 499 4564
- TBI Health Lower Hutt – (04) 570 2639
- TBI Health Mana – (04) 233 0754
- TBI Health Masterton – (06) 222 4100
- TBI Health Hastings – (06) 211 3986
When making a booking, please let our team know that you would like an assessment with one of our physiotherapists who specialise in concussion.