TBI Health’s hand therapy service provides assessment, diagnosis and rehabilitation of any condition, pain or injury of the upper limb (shoulder, arm, elbow, forearm, wrist and hand).
Our experienced hand therapy team have expert knowledge to manage the rehabilitation of hand and upper extremity injuries.
We work closely with orthopaedic surgeons and other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
It is in your hands to create a better world for all who live in it.Nelson Mandela
Hand rehabilitation treatments
- Pain management
- Customised splint fabrication
- Individual rehabilitation programmes
- Strengthening and exercises
- Range of movement
- Scar management
- Oedema management
- Joint protection
- Work and activity guidance
Common conditions we treat in Hand Therapy
- Chronic pain and Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Joint and ligament injuries
- Nerve compression
- Injuries including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sprains of finger, thumb, wrist and elbow
- Tendon injuries
- Tennis and Golfers Elbow
- Sports injuries
- Occupational Overuse Syndrome (OOS) / Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
TBI Health has a national network of clinics with professional consulting rooms and on-site gym facilities. We also have the flexibility to meet your needs and offer our hand therapy service in the community, within your home or via Clinic in the Cloud Telehealth.