TBI Health’s Rehab at Home service provides in-home assessments and rehabilitation for people of all ages. We provide the help you need, where you need it, to help ensure you are as safe, independent and active as possible.
Our experienced health professionals can help with
- Recovery from injury, surgery, illness, neurological event or a fall.
- Improving mobility and independence with your usual activities.
- Preventing or slowing age-related physical decline.
- Falls reduction services including balance and mobility assessments and training.
- Management of joint pain and stiffness.
- Respiratory physiotherapy for those affected by COPD, bronchiectasis, etc.
How much will it cost?
There are a number of funding options available to support our Rehab at Home services, including full or partial ACC funding for those with injuries, and health insurance coverage for those who have had surgery in private hospitals. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your situation. We will work with relevant agencies to help you access any available funding.
How to get in touch
We look forward to discussing how we can improve the quality of your life.