Worker injuries and ill-health can have a huge impact on business. Preventing ill-health makes great business sense.
Health concerns happen. Help your workers recover smoothly and confidently with self-care and treatment plans that work.
Help your team get back to work with on-going rehabilitation plans and a proactive well at work plan.
Ready to help your team stay well, comfortable and productive at work?
It’s no secret that ill-heath can have a huge impact on business
Whether they occur at work or not, there’s not only the financial implications of injuries and ill-health but also the emotional and social toll on the team member, their family and colleagues. Making physical and mental ill-health deeply frustrating for all involved.
We understand it’s vital for businesses to receive appropriate and consistent advice and intervention at the right time.
Well at Work makes great business sense
● In 2018 New Zealand lost 7.4 million working days and $179 billion due to absence, and recent workplace surveys show this has been trending upwards since 2012.
● In NZ, just one-third of employers think their staff would benefit from improved wellbeing while 48 per cent of small businesses believe happy, thriving staff lead to increased productivity.
● For every $1 a business spends on wellbeing in the workplace $4 is saved.
At TBI Health we make providing wellness at work simple
TBI Health Well at Work services
Being well, comfortable and productive at work is easier with TBI Health
Professional sports coaches know the mental and physical state of their team members influences their results.
In the same way, business leaders need their workers to stay injury-free and functioning to their full potential.
TBI Health can help your workers stay at the top of their game by reducing injury risks in the workplace and equipping them to perform their tasks safely and efficiently.
Early Intervention Services
Early reporting and intervention is the most effective way to support staff to stay at work. Getting in quick helps reduce the cost to businesses and minimises work disability.
This early and proactive approach can reduce the need for an injury claim in many instances and can prevent your worker’s symptoms from progressing into something more substantial.
We report data that can help you plan initiatives to prevent injuries and ill-health.
Providing a quick response to reported pain, discomfort or ill-health
Identify problems early and get in quick to manage symptoms and causes
Providing expert care wherever your team is located throughout New Zealand
Giving your workers the tools to proactively manage their health and wellness
- Simple centralised booking process
- Fast response within 1 business day
- Optional initial online assessment to minimise time away from work
- Tailored early intervention programme
- Single point of contact for your programme
- Access to a national team of experts
- Individual reporting
- Clinic-based physiotherapy treatment if needed
- Co-ordination of interventions
- Workplace visits to assist fast recovery
Injury and Illness Management Services
We understand the benefits of keeping staff at work.
A timely return to work following injury or illness helps workers maintain their confidence and skills, achieve better recovery outcomes, reduces the cost of lost productivity and overtime, and helps retain the investment the company has made in the skills and knowledge of its team.
By providing a holistic, multidisciplinary and proactive approach, we work together with all stakeholders to achieve sustainable outcomes.